1. Insurance Accounting Consultant Services (“IACS”, “we” or “us”) is a proven system for Insurance Agencies & Brokerages to minimize your admin time & simplify the process for meeting the OIC (Office of Insurance Commissioner) & Washington State accounting regulations.
3. End Users may be asked by Clients to provide additional information to them, including your personally identifiable and other information, to be used and shared pursuant to their own privacy and confidentiality policies, and we may collect and share information related to interactions by End Users with the respective Client. We encourage you to read the Clients’ privacy policies. We are not responsible for the use of your information by any Clients, and disclaim any liability related thereto.
2. What Information Do You Collect and How Do You Collect It?
1. At various times, you could be asked to provide information such as your name, email address, contact phone number or other information. Information collected is often defined as being either anonymous or personally identifiable:
3. Personally Identifiable Information refers to information that tells us specifically who you are, such as your name, email address, or phone number. Downloading information or logging in may allow the Company to “recognize” you to allow us to personalize our service for you.
3. Anonymous Information
1. As is true of most websites, we gather certain information (such as mobile provider, operating system, etc.) automatically and store it in log files. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the website, to track users movements around the website and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may link some of this automatically-collected data to certain Personally Identifiable Information.
4. Personally Identifiable Information
1. If you are a Client, when you register with us via our Website, we will ask you for some personally identifiable information, such as your first and last name, company name, email address, billing address, and credit card information. We do not keep your credit card information on file. You may review and update this personally identifiable information in your profile by logging in and editing such information in your dashboard. If you decide to delete all of your information, we may cancel your account. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for reasonable business purposes.
2. Due to the nature of the Service, except to assist Clients with certain limited technical problems or as otherwise legally compelled, we will not access any of the Content that you upload to the Service.
3. In order to use some features of this Service, you (an End User) may at times be asked by a Client to provide certain personal and other information. Depending on the Services you have chosen to use, some limited Personally Identifiable Information may be used by us to provide such Services and by our Clients. We also may store any Content that you upload or provide to the Service in order to make available to you with the features and functionality of the Service.
5. If you choose to allow a website to collect your location data, such location data may be available to the applicable Client. In addition, if you have an account with Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Foursquare or other similar websites (each a “Social Network”), your Social Network identity, including your public picture, may be associated with your location data. If you send a “Do Not Track” request through your web browser, we may still collect and use your browsing data to improve security, to provide our Service and to generate reporting statistics, but in general we will not track other websites that you may have visited.
6. IACS is the owner of the information collected through the Service
5. Square Payments
1. Credit card transactions are also processed using Square, a secure third party payment processing company. When using your credit card to purchase our product, you may be redirected to their secure third party gateway in the form of an iframe. The information you provide for payment will be stored on their secure servers. We do not store any payment information on our servers for your protection.
6. No Information Collected from Children
1. We will never knowingly collect any personal information about children under the age of 13. If we obtain actual knowledge that it has collected personal information about a child under the age of 13, that information will be immediately removed from any access. Because it does not collect such information, IACS has no such information to use or to disclose to third parties. IACS has designed this policy in order to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”).
3. How Do You Use Individual Information?
1. General Use
1. For our Clients, we use personal information mainly to provide the Services and contact our Clients regarding account activities, new version and product offerings, or other communications relevant to the Services. We do not sell or share any personally identifiable or other information of End Users to any third parties, except, of course, to the applicable Client whose website you are using.
2. If you contact us by email or by filling-out a registration form, we may keep a record of your contact information and correspondence, and may use your email address, and any information that you provide to us in your message, to respond to you. In addition, we may use the personal information described above to send you information regarding the Service. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such information or communications from us, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be removed from our list.
4. How Do You Store My Personal Information?
1. Storage of Individual Information
1. IACS operates or leases secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary, and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our Clients. Notwithstanding such measures, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent our computers from being illegally accessed, and the individual information on them stolen or altered.
2. Your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You must prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
2. Third Party Hosting, Serving and Storage
1. IACS MAY CONTRACT WITH A VARIETY OF THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS/PROVIDERS/VENDORS/SOCIAL NETWORKS FROM TIME TO TIME, TO PROVIDE FOR OUR HOSTING, AUTHENTICATION, SERVING, STORAGE AND TELECOMMUNICATION NEEDS, ETC., INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION STORAGE OF OUR USERS PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION. IACS SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY, FOR CULPABLE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENT) ACTS OR OMISSIONS BY ITS THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS/VENDORS.
5. Do You Disseminate Any Personal Information?
1. Service Providers
1. We may use third parties to help operate our website, authenticate users and deliver products and services, and may share your Personally Identifiable Information with our service providers, vendors, suppliers, and other third parties that provide products or services for or through this Service (such as website or database hosting companies, authentication providers, address list hosting companies, e-mail service providers, analytics companies, distribution companies and other similar service providers that use such information on our behalf). Unless otherwise stated, these companies do not have any right to use the Personally Identifiable Information we provide to them beyond what is necessary for them to assist us.
2. Aggregate Statistics
1. We may disclose aggregate statistics regarding user behavior as a measure of interest in, and use of our Service and e-mails to third parties in the form of aggregate data, such as overall patterns or demographic reports that do not describe or identify any individual user or Client.
3. Complying with Legal Process
1. IACS reserves the right to use or disclose your Personally Identifiable Information and other information in response to subpoenas, court orders, warrants, or legal process, or to otherwise establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims or in the event you violate or breach an agreement with us. We may use and disclose your Personally Identifiable Information if we believe you will harm the property or rights of Northwest Web Works, its owners, or those of our other Clients.
4. Business Transitions
1. In the event IACS goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets as well as in the event of a bankruptcy, assignment for benefit of creditors or receivership, your Personally Identifiable Information (but not other information) may be disclosed and will likely be among the assets transferred. You may be notified thereafter via prominent notice on our web site for 30 days of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information. Northwest Web Works further reserves the right to disclose, transfer or sell your personal information to companies who are affiliated with us in our sole discretion.
6. Do You Allow Foreign Use Of The Apps?
1. To the extent that you are accessing our website in the United States while domiciled outside of the United States, you acknowledge that the Personally Identifiable Information you are providing us may be collected and stored in the United States and elsewhere and therefore consent to the transfer of information to and storage of the information outside of your domiciled country and in the United States.
7. Cookies And Tracking Technologies
1. General Use
2. Third Parties
1. Our website employs the use the various third party services. Through the use of our website, these services may place anonymous cookies on the Visitor’s browser and may send their own cookies to the Visitor’s cookie file. Some of these services include, but are not limited to: Google, Facebook, Twitter, Adroll, MailChimp, Sucuri and other social networks, advertising agencies, security firewalls, analytics companies and service providers. These services may also collect and use anonymous identifiers such as IP Address, HTTP Referrer, Unique Device Identifier and other non-personally identifiable information and server logs.
2. You may opt-out from Google’s cookies using their Ad Settings. You may also use the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page to opt-out of some third party cookies.