Insurance Accounting Consultant Services
We will bring your current years financial books up to OIC standards.
We are trained by the Office of Insurance Commissioner.
We will train your personnel to make entries that meet OIC regulations.
SAVE YOU TIME
We will save you time – Don’t let your office be tied up in a audit due to financial records being out of compliance.
We will monitor your accounts weekly/monthly.
We will greatly reduce the stress associated with an audit.
TRACK UNPAID COMMISSIONS
You will be able to track unpaid commissions due from Insurance Companies.
You will know your clients’ policies/payments at a glance.
RELIABLE FINANCIAL RECORDS
You will have reliable financial records so you know where your company truly stands.
We Offer Stand Alone Consulting Services
If desired, we can also provide monthly Bookkeeping/Monitoring Service.
- Review financial books for accuracy
- Create or eliminate any accounts as necessary
- Verify classification of entries are correct
- Verify or create required paper trail for an audit
- Review Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet for inaccuracies
- Verify bank, credit card, and/or loan statements are reconciled correctly and balances are true
- Verify all deposits are traceable per OIC standards
- Verify all premiums, commissions and fees are transferred within regulation guidelines
- Verify operating funds are not commingled wtih premiums
- Train your personnel on proper bookkeeping procedures to maintain OIC standards
- Structured Chart of Accounts
- Monthly reconciliations of bank, credit card and/or loan statements
- Accounts Receivable/Payable
- Provide weekly/monthly verifications of deposits and transfers
- Expense tracking
- A continual training of staff to ensure all accounting is kept to required OIC standards
- General Journal entries, as needed
- Monthly/quarterly and/or year end financial reports
- Payroll 1) Quick time-card processing 2) Special requests/bonuses 3) Employee Advance tracking 4) Payroll taxes processed and forms filed, W2s issued 5) Easy-to-read payroll reports
- Allow us secure access to your computer via GoToMyPC, or Logmein.
- You need a current version of QuickBooks Pro® on your computer. Your version must be no older than two years.
- You will need a signed bookkeeping contract and the initial contract fee paid in full.